Since last season this type of article was highly appreciated, I thought you might want to read some fashion tips on the new season. The principles are the same: how to update your wardrobe without much effort or wallet damage.
1. You don't need to invest in many clothing pieces, just buy a retro inspired jacket and pair it with T-shirts, shirts, sweaters or whatever you feel like. With just one item you will be able to create a hole lot of new outfits.
2. Give your old trench coat a new look just by adding a minimalist jewellery to it. As in fact, you can use this trick with any other basic piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe. The result will be a fresh updated look.
3. Buy a bare shoulders top, which will be perfect for those summer nights. You can definitely pair it with something you already have, like jeans or go for a fashionista look with a suede leather skirt.
4. Full denim is back in fashion and it seems to be one of the hottest trends for next season. This look is perfect for everyday and I'm sure you all have a denim shirt and jeans somewhere at home.
5. Bianca Jagger was the muse of many designers this spring, that's why you should consider a little black dress with a sexy V-neck clevage.
6. Pantone named Marsala the colour of 2015. I'm not a big fan of colours, but this one will look great with orange or beige.
7. Suede leather will also be pretty popular this spring. If you don't want to go over-the-top with a suede trench coat, just by a beige suede bag. You will be trendy, but you won't damage your wallet, since you will know for sure, the bag will still be cool no matter what the trends say.
8. I was never a big fan of gladiator sandals, but this year they were present on almost every catwalk. What I noticed though, is that they tend to be more feminine than before. Which is a plus, in my opinion.
Photo credit: Self Service Magazine